MELBOURNE, GEELONG AND BELLARINE MARRIAGE CELEBRANT
Hi and thanks for visiting! My name is Sue Warner and I am proud to be a civil marriage celebrant. I love my job and will travel near and far just to be a part of someone's special day. I cover the Melbourne CBD, Melbourne's western suburbs, up to Ballarat, down to Geelong, along the Great Ocean Road and the Surf Coast and into The Bellarine.
Whatever the ceremony you are seeking, I am here to help and support you through the process.
I have tried to design this site to be simple and easy to navigate but, if you have any comments, burning questions or just want to run something past me, please don't hesitate to contact me.
I look forward to working with you to create a unique and memorable ceremony, whatever your occasion.
I am a people-person and know this is what attracted me to this line of work. I meet interesting people from all walks of life, each on their own journey and I feel privileged that they have asked me to work with them to tell their special story.
I am a Mum, a wife and a Nana who lives in a beautiful part of the world known as The Bellarine Peninsula in Victoria, Australia. My background in teaching and educational administration involved a significant amount of public speaking both in Australia and overseas. So when I was asked to conduct my father-in-law's funeral or, should I say life celebration, I felt humbled, privileged and grateful all at the same time. I found the experience of supporting and guiding my husband's family through the process very rewarding and I decided there and then to become a celebrant. Opportunities arise for a reason and I knew I shouldn't let this one pass.
I am organised, friendly, approachable, professional, attentive and have a keen eye for detail. I've found my niche and love my job. Through my networks I am able to connect you with some a-Mazing suppliers and vendors.
If you decide I am to be your celebrant, I will work with you to create an unforgettable ceremony that you and your guests will adore.
- You contact me.
- Check date and arrange to meet
- If I'm the celebrant you want, lock it in and pay deposit
2nd Meeting (if needed)
- Only needed if legal paperwork not completed at first meeting
- I upload legal details to Registry of BDM Online
- Wedding Kit provided with heaps of ideas
- You confirm how you'd like ceremony to look
- I provide as much or as little support as needed
- I create draft ceremony from your ideas, your love story
- You and your fiance can adapt and change until it's just perfect!
- Extra meetings may be organised if needed
- Confirm date and venue for rehearsal
- Strongly recommended to ensure we are all on the same page
- Legal document (Declaration) to be signed
- Final payment
The big day arrives!
- I arrive at least 45 minutes prior to ceremony
- Check everything is ready to rock n' roll
- I pronounce you
- I lodge final paperwork with Registry of Births, Deaths & Marriages in State the marriage took place
Alicia and Tom
December 2017, Hawthorn
Jayde and Nick's Surprise
December 2017, Geelong
Fiona and Troy
November 2017, Eynesbury
Stacey and Will
September 2017, Darley
Stephanie and Rob
December 2017, Barwon Heads
Tahnee and Jack
August 2017, Geelong
Emma and Dylan
OCTOBER, 2017, CURLEWIS
Kristi and Scott's Surprise
AUGUST 2017, GEELONG
RENEWAL OF VOWS
"Sue, my family really appreciates the effort you put into making Dad’s funeral so memorable. It was a trying time for us all and you guided us through with compassion and support. Thanks, Malcolm."
D's funeral, 2013.
Please contact me to discuss fees for the above ceremonies.