- Contact me, we'll check the date and make a time to catch up
- We meet, discuss your ideas, my suggestions and I step you through the legals
- If we're a good match, you sign me up and we complete the FIRST lot of paperwork, lol
- You pay a deposit and I issue a receipt. Woohoo, you've got yourself a celebrant!
- I upload your data into the Births, Deaths & Marriages (BDM) online system = priority processing (see below)
- If there isn't a connection, that's fine, we each go our separate ways. I firmly believe there is a right celebrant for every couple and I'll happily refer some of my colleagues to you.
- I send you my extensive Wedding Kit (a whole lot of resources for you) including my questionnaire and worksheet
- You let me know what you want (and don't want) in your ceremony - no boring stuff here!
- I create the first draft of your ceremony for you both to review
- I make any changes required and we go back and forth until it's exactly what you two want
- We can arrange to meet again but, either way, this is when we'll set a tentative date for the rehearsal
- We have the rehearsal with everyone involved in the wedding who is able to make it
- We sign the SECOND piece of legal paperwork
- I arrive at least 45m prior to the ceremony to set up and check everything is in hand
- I wave my magic wand and, voila, you're married!
- With the two witnesses, we sign the final THREE pieces of legal paperwork, the certificates
- I mail all your hardcopy paperwork to BDM within two days of your ceremony, but normally the next day. Your paperwork is prioritised because I've already uploaded your data which means your wedding is registered quickly!
- I monitor BDMs website notifying you when your marriage is officially registered and providing you with a link to apply online for your OFFICIAL marriage certificate
- That's it! Easy huh?