- Contact me, we'll check the date and make a time to catch up
- We meet, discuss your ideas, my suggestions and I step you through the legals
- If we're a good match, you sign me up and we complete the FIRST lot of paperwork, lol
- You pay a deposit and I issue a receipt. Woohoo, you've got yourself a celebrant!
- I upload your data into the Births, Deaths & Marriages (BDM) online system
- If there isn't a connection, that's fine, we each go our separate ways. I firmly believe there is a right celebrant for every couple and I'll happily refer some of my colleagues to you.
- I send you my extensive Wedding Kit (a whole lot of resources for you) including my questionnaire and worksheet
- You let me know what you want (and don't want) in your ceremony - no boring stuff here!
- I create the first draft of your ceremony for you both to review
- I make any changes required and we go back and forth until it's exactly what you two want
- We can arrange to meet again but, either way, this is when we'll set a tentative date for the rehearsal
- We have the rehearsal with everyone involved in the wedding who is able to make it
- We sign the SECOND piece of legal paperwork
- I arrive at least 45m prior to the ceremony to set up and check everything is in hand
- I wave my magic wand and, voila, you're married!
- With the two witnesses, we sign the final THREE pieces of legal paperwork, the certificates
- I mail all your hardcopy paperwork to BDM within two days of your ceremony, but normally the next day
- I monitor BDMs website notifying you when your marriage is officially registered and providing you with a link to apply online for your OFFICIAL marriage certificate
- That's it! Easy huh?